Start Step Stop Reset Inital input:
Run at full speed (1000 steps/sec, off is 10 steps/sec):
- Each line should contain one tuple of the form '<current state> <current symbol> <new symbol> <direction> <new state>'.
- You can use any number or word for <current state> and <new state>, eg 0, a, state1. State labels are case-sensitive.
- halt is the halting state. The machine starts in state 0.
- You can use any character for <current symbol> and <new symbol>, or '_' to represent blank (space). Symbols are case-sensitive.
- <direction> should be 'l', 'r' or '*', denoting 'move left', 'move right' or 'do not move', respectively.
- Anything after a ';' is a comment and is ignored.
- '*' can be used in <current symbol> or <current state> to match any character or state.
- '*' can be used in <new symbol> or <new state> to mean 'no change'.